Portal wykorzystuje pliki cookies do przechowywania informacji na Twoim komputerze. Są one wykorzystywane w celu zapewnienia poprawnego działania serwisu. W każdej chwili możesz dokonać zmiany ustawień dot. przechowywania plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce. Korzystając z serwisu wyrażasz zgodę na przechowywanie plików coockies na Twoim komputerze.
x
Today is: Monday, 25-05-2020

History

00.00.0000
The culture traditions of the Comunnity are close to Świebodzin Land (it belongs to Śląsk). Many lokalities come into existance in the XIII century and appeared in documents confirming them to the monastery in Trzebnica by the king Henry Beared. The most intersting monuments we can find in Ołobok (church and village – at one time – a little town), in Radoszyn (late Gotic church), in Niekarzyn (baroque casle and park), in Zawisze (castle from the biginning of the XXth century), in Skąpe (newgothic church from XXth century), in Rokitnica (court from the XVIIIth century), in Międzylesie (church from the XVIIIth century), in Węgrzynice (church from 1885). The eastren sport of the Community was arena of one of biggest battle of seven years war. The 23th of July 1759, about 23.000 Prusian soldiers and 30.000 Russian were fighted near villages Kije-Pałck-Niekarzyn. In the battale about 7.000 soldiers were killed.

In referring to the coat-of-arms of the Community: saint Bartholomew is the reference with the time when this lands was property of sister’s monastery in Trzebnica. Their patron was saint Bartholomew. The knife holding by the saint reminds cirumstances of his death – he was ragged off his skin. The portrait of saint Bartholomew was placed on the oldest stamp monastery in Trzebnica (it was in the XIIIth century).


Urząd Gminy Skąpe
66-213 Skąpe 65

   
phone:
68 341 92 12
68 341 92 13
68 341 92 27
   
fax:
68 341 91 80
   
e-mail:
   
Public Information Bulletin
  • Contact form
We were visited by
1 609 313 guests
On the site there are
10 guests